Monday, December 18, 2006

Merry Christmas to one and all

I was admonished yesterday for a lack of blogging in recent times. I'm all ok with people living
vicariously through me from time to time, but you wouldn't want to make a habit of it. Just as with belief as we all saw in Hogfather it would seem there is only so much writing to go around these. Not that this should be taken as implying that I've been producing anything else of any real quality elsewhere. And kudos to Sky for not making a complete bags of that adaption. Ian Richardson particularly quite grew on me as Death and David Jason was quite low key instead of scenery chewing which he could have been.

To satisfy those requests I'm going to finish some draft posts I had half done, just to clear the boards as it were. New brooms for the new year and such like.

Anyway, I would take this chance to wish you all a Merry Christmas from everyone at Kane manor. And a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

No comments: