Monday, July 24, 2006

Love lectures No. 1

Prompted in part by the fact that someone commented on a recent post (fans!, an audience! someone with discerning taste, possibly someone who was drunk and typed the wrong keys) and also the recent postings of someone else whose situation I think I may had some experience with I thought I might post some bits about love.

Love isn't just the acceleration, it is the come down too. It is not just the rollercoaster, it is the comfort of knowing you are really safe at the back of it all.

If love has a shape it must be round: perfect, unending and in nature found.

P.S. I'm stealing a car this weekend, seriously. I'm being driven nuts I've got about 650 odd CDs and about 200 odd tapes (not counting the 60 LPs at home), and I'm currently making do with about 40 odd in the new gaff. This is not how it is meant to be.

No comments: