Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Other people's ideas

Stealing from others,

Magic eight ball for technical musos.

Go to your music player of choice (in my case, iTunes) and put it all on "shuffle." Say the following questions aloud, and after each one press refresh. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

In the case of generic dance tracks or various artists I rolled again.

1. What do you think of me, random music player?
Dreaming of the Queen - Pet Shop Boys

2. Will I have a long and happy life?
Lene Marlin / Lene Marlin (various dance so rolled again.)
Vampires - Pet Shop Boys

3. What do my friends really think of me?
System 22 / Until you say you are (Synth pop)
Soulmining - The The

4. What does my S/O think of me?
Alphabet Angel - David Sylvian

5. Do people secretly lust after me?
Sexy Boy - Air (I'm not joking!)

6. How can I make myself happy?
The boy with the gun - David Sylvian

7. What should I do with my life?
Foreword - Linkin Park

8. Why must life be so full of pain?
DJ Scot Project - O roll again
Shake you love(Club Mix) - Debbie Gibson


9. How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
Peppy - The High Llamas

10. Will I ever have children?
Loom - Ani diFranco

11. Will I die happy?
Sister of night - Depeche Mode

12. Can you give me some advice?
Ticket to the World - Roland Orzabal

13. What do you think happiness is?
See you - Depeche Mode

14. Do you have any advice to give over the next few hours/days?
Dream On - The Beloved

OK, then. Some stranges one there

No comments: